Vermiculite of BVB Substrates
Vermiculite belongs to the phyllosilicate group of minerals. Raw vermiculite has a layered structure, during the production process water will vaporize resulting in exfoliation of the material. Vermiculite is light, porous and absorbs water quickly. Vermiculite is often used to cover seeds in the germination stage.
- inorganic and sterile
- good capillary properties
- high water retaining ability
Vermiculite is available in different fractions
- article 24850: vermiculite 2 0 mm. – 3,0 mm
- article 24849: vermiculite 3 0 mm. – 5,0 mm.
- 100 liter bags.
- 30 bags per pallet 100x120cm
Tip: For maximum container load, fill container with loose bags of vermiculite
DO YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION? PLEASE CONTACT US!
BVB Substrates supplies growing media to more than 80 countries worldwide